If you have experience within a call centre environment, fantastic! We are looking for motivated individuals with outstanding motivation, high attention to detail, excellent problem...
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting experienced Customer Service Advisors in Sheffield for August 2018 starts!
If you have experience within a call centre environment, fantastic! We are looking for motivated individuals with outstanding motivation, high attention to detail, excellent problem solving skills and willingness to learn quickly. You will work as a Telephone Banking Customer Service Advisor for one of the leading banks in the UK. You will be the first point of contact taking incoming calls from customers and deal with inquiries relating to their accounts and finances. You will provide excellent Customer Service at all times, building rapport and showing empathy.
The suitable candidate will start work as soon as possible following successful interview and assessment. This is an ongoing role with potential of extension and temporary to permanent opportunities. You will work Monday to Sunday on a rotational shift basis working 5/7 each week. You will be notified up to 8 weeks in advance of the new shift pattern. The hours of work will be 08:00a.m-20:00p.m (8:00pm) working 35 hours a week.
The rate of pay will be £9.63 per hour and you will enjoy additional benefits such as pay progression, payment for unsociable hours, competitive Overtime rates, Flex pay and bonuses for excellent performance.
All shortlisted candidates should be available to attend Assessment centres with the client with a target start date of 20th August 2018. Successful candidates MUST undergo training for 5 weeks and will therefore not be able to take any holidays during the first 5 weeks of training. Successful candidates will undergo credit, criminal record and sanctions checks.
- Answer customer inbound calls in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of customers at the first point of contact.
- Promote alternative delivery channels such as Internet Banking and IVR ensuring that all customers are aware and have full access to the Bank's complete range of service delivery channels.
- Ensure that all customers are dealt with in accordance with all compliance and regulatory requirements
- Maintain a good understanding of Bank's products and services including key features and benefits.
- Ensure that all call handovers to other areas of the Group are carried out in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ensure all Customer Complaints are recorded in line with the Group Complaint Handling Policy and escalations dealt with efficiently
- Excellent communication skills; both spoken and written
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Very good understanding and execution of procedures
- Ability to solve problems under pressure while remaining calm
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of IT systems
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Exhibit company values
- Credit check
- Criminal record check
- Sanctions check
- CIFAS check
- Referencing up to 5 years
If you are looking for a new opportunity within Banking and Finance and are passionate about customer service then please apply now.