WAREHOUSE EVENING WORK?CAN YOU GET TO THE CHESTERGATES BUSINESS PARK?ARE YOU LOOKING TO START IMMEDIATELY?THE ROLE IS BASED IN CH1 6LTCALL 0151 227 4400 TODAY...
ARE YOU LOOKING TO START IMMEDIATELY?
THE ROLE IS BASED IN CH1 6LT
You will be responsible for organising Parcels for a GLOBAL delivery company - this will include scanning, tagging, sorting and manual handling. Candidates must have scanner/hand held terminal experience.
Warehouse experience preferred, however if you have the right attitude you may be considered.
This positon is temp to perm.
The role of a Warehouse Operative is to carry out warehouse tasks as directed.
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
- Warehouse experience
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules
- Ability to read, understand and follow directions/instructions
- Ability to count accurately and to perform simple math calculations
- Have appropriate hand, eye and foot co-ordination to effectively use mechanical handling equipment
- Ability to move product which may require bending, stretching, stooping, stepping, reaching and/or lifting, in line with Health & Safety regulations
- Fluent English and Reading Ability
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
- Manual handling
- Working in a team environment
- Working in a safe manner
- Processing paperwork - as required
- Operating IT-systems
- Working within a physically demanding environment
You MUST be able to provide 5 years work history with references without gaps of over 28 days.
Working hours will be between 16:30 - 20:30 or 17:00 - 2100 Monday - Friday, candidates must be flexible and willing to work overtime when available.
CALL 0151 227 4400 for a prescreen