I am currently looking to recruit a number of part time Warehouse Operatives to work with my client based in Newcastle. The working hours will...
We are currently recruiting for a part time warehouse operative to work for the worlds leading transport and logistics company based in Speke, Liverpool.
Working hours will be between 16:30 - 19:30 or 17:00 - 20:00 Monday - Friday, candidates must be flexible and willing to work overtime when available.
Duties will include, scanning, tagging, sorting and manual handling. Candidates must have scanner/hand held terminal experience.
Warehouse experience preferred, however if you have the right attitude you may be considered.
This role is currently temporary, however potential permanent work may be available for those who impress.
The role of a Warehouse Operative is to carry out warehouse tasks as directed.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
- Manual handling
- Working in a team environment
- Working in a safe manner
- Processing paperwork - as required
- Operating IT-systems
- Working within a physically demanding environment
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
- Warehouse experience
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules
- Ability to read, understand and follow directions/instructions
- Ability to count accurately and to perform simple math calculations
- Have appropriate hand, eye and foot co-ordination to effectively use mechanical handling equipment
- Ability to move product which may require bending, stretching, stooping, stepping, reaching and/or lifting, in line with Health & Safety regulations
- Fluent English and Reading Ability
What you'll need to do next?
You MUST be able to provide 5 years work history with references without gaps of over 28 days.
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application
If you have the skills and attributes please apply below (ensure your CV is attached). Successful candidates will be contacted. Interviews will take place this week.