An experienced Operations Manager is sought by a leading contract caterer to manage several key sites in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Middlesex. Paying 27k-30k (dependant on...
Working for a well known Peterborough business, you will be accountable for the day to day management of the Credit Control team. You will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong credit control function by motivating and developing your team.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with extensive credit control experience with proven leadership and management skills
- Monday to Friday
- Hours 9am - 5pm
- Salary £28,000 - 32,000
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for a team of up to 9 Credit Controllers
- Act as Credit Controller for key customers
- Forecast cash collections on a monthly basis
- Instigate and support legal proceedings for non payment of debt
- Continually review and improve all policies, processes and procedures relating to credit control
- Set and measure KPIs for the credit control function
- Extensive credit control experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and assertive manner
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Self motivated
- 25 days holiday
- Free on site parking
- Performance related bonus
Click apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.