*** CALLING ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERSTARS***Our well established client are one of the largest within the telecommunications industry and they are currently seeking retail sales advisers to join their teams across Kent!We are looking...
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-established Peterborough business. The Customer Service Advisors are responsible for co-ordinating and managing all emails / faxes / on-line reporting and calls that come into the company.
Working within a busy, fast paced team environment this is the ideal opportunity for someone who prides themselves on their customer service and problem solving skills.
- 20 and 25 hour per week contracts available
- Various shifts available including school hours and weekends
- Opportunity to work from home on certain shifts
- Permanent position
Key responsibilities include:
- Being the first point of contact for customers
- Answering calls in a polite, professional and timely manner
- Processing all customer requests
- Log calls on internal systems
- Ensuring that any escalations or complaints are handled in a quick and efficient manner.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and well organised
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Good problem solver
- Computer literate
- Previous experience of a customer contact centre role is advantageous
- Fun and friendly team environment!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking on site
- Accessible by public transport