The role: As Office Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of the office as well as getting involved in...
As Office Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of the office as well as getting involved in a number of aspects from Finance to HR to Events Planning!
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career. This role can offer you the chance to grow in a company of like-minded individuals who are passionate about the job they do.
- Permanent position
- Monday to Friday
- 9.00 - 5.30
Key responsibilities include:
- Answering the telephone and greeting visitors.
- Booking travel arrangements, including itineraries
- Booking staff events (Holiday parties, excursions, etc.)
- Processing purchase orders, invoicing customers and credit control
- Updating and maintaining our CRM system
- Maintaining office supplies.
- Researching and updating office policy documents (HSE, Company Handbook, etc.)
Essential Skills required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good organisational skills
- Good memory!
- Additional languages would be advantageous as the company deals with customers all over the world.
- Experience with an accounts package would be an advantage but is not essential as training will be given.
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- An open and friendly working environment
- 30 minute walk from train station
- 10 minute cycle from train station
- Free onsite parking