Blue Arrow are recruiting for a Temporary Chef to work on a short contract over the festive period to cover holidays. The booking is for a...
Location - Cambridge
Start - ASAP
Salary - £17,500p/a
Hours - Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
My client in Cambridge is looking for an experienced and professional temp to perm receptionist. You will have previous reception or office administration experience.
The role is temporary to permanent after 12 weeks.
- To provide professional, customer focused day to day service on reception
- Manage room bookings and layouts
- Fulfill Mail & Distributions services for incoming & outgoing, post and couriers
- Manage on-site and off site records management
- To provide a friendly, helpful and customer focused service to clients and support the Assistant Office Manager in the area of service solutions and support functions
- Hands-on approach and the ability to undertake and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Adaptable and flexible approach to changing working procedures
- Confidence in communicating with clients, colleagues and visitors at all levels within the business
- Excellent communication and team working skills
Please apply for the role if you are interested with an updated version of your CV. If you are suitable for the role you will be contacted.