Administrator St Ives (Cambs)Location: St Ives, Cambridgeshire. Hours:Full Time 8.30am to 5.00pm / Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 (Depending on experience...
PA / Administrator
Hours: 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday - 1 Month temporary possibly to be extended
Salary: £18,500 to £20,000
The role will involve -
Communication/Customer Service and Team working
- Maintain verbal and electronic communications internally and externally
- Produce written information to internal standards in a grammatically correct manner
- Assess and communicates workload
- Take, type, and distribute formal reports/minutes/letters
- Be first point of contact for visitors/contractors to the Estates & Facilities department.
- Effectively deal with basic customer complaints and queries and knows when to refer to a more senior member of staff.
- Prepares concise, well-written documents based on brief outlines.
- Follows/adheres to procedures to ensure that confidentiality, accuracy and security of information is maintained at all times.
- Keeps sufficient working papers to provide an audit trail.
- Ensures information is processed correctly.
- Collect and open departmental mail and action as necessary
- Use own initiative when manning help desk for enquiries.
- During periods of absence, manage and action Accommodation Officer's e-mails and action within the realm of the role
Planning and Organising
- Uses IT/software to carry out analysis tasks (e.g. databases and spreadsheets) for logging all car parking permits
- Prepare invoices
- Anticipates problems and issues based on available evidence.
- Keep an electronic diary for the Managers
- Collate records, establish and maintain an accurate filing systems
- Arrange meetings and book rooms for department
- Record annual leave, overtime and Bank shifts.
Managing - People and Resources
- Make decisions in the managers absence, this will include:
- Issuing accommodation keys to residence and ensuring that they are returned.
- Issuing security access cards.
- Responsible for maintaining department stationery. This will include preparing purchase orders, checking all invoices, credit card statements and ensuring that maintenance agreements are all up to date prior to managers signature
The role will be working within the NHS and you may be subject to background/credit checks