Telesales Executive Telecoms WEST END LONDON 18k 25k basic plus bonus This permanent role would suit you if You have worked in a call centre...
Brief Job Description
To achieve, exceed all targets and company standards of performance. Be responsible for identifying, securing and delivering work placement opportunities for students, across multi-curriculum areas, in line with targets. Develop and maintain long standing and strategic relationships with Employers, Schools, Colleges and Students.
Continually develop Careers Advisory Services market presence and reputation whilst ensuring that you enhance your knowledge and understanding of the education and employability sector.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Prospect and cold calling to employers and businesses to identify and secure suitable work placement opportunities
- Building and developing on-going relationships with employers to promote links between the education sector, and businesses .
- Successfully presenting work placement programmes to young people/students
- Liaising closely with college/school staff and their students to best match them to suitable work placement opportunities
- To know the exact status of "live" work placements to source and confirmed placements of your accounts at any time.
- Demonstrate the effective, efficient and accurate use of recording data in the execution of your daily tasks.
- Attending relevant client meetings, networking and employer fairs as appropriate
- Conducting Health and Safety assessment checks on employer premises
- Working cooperatively as part of the a team
- Demonstrate an insatiable appetite for the pursuit of knowledge in the education and employability sector, in order to enhance your personal credibility in support of your service delivery to employers, students and schools/college.
- To build a solid understanding of legislation affecting the careers and education sector.
- Representing the company in a professional manner at all times
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Completing weekly KPI reports and providing to the team manager
- Undertaking any other additional duties, as appropriate, required by the Work Experience Services Manager
Key Performance Indicators
Achievement of the following minimum standards of performance
- To complete 20 spec/employer calls per day
- To identify 10 strong prospect work placement per day
- To complete 3 new employer visits per week
- To complete 2 existing employer visits per week
- To grow your employer client base by 10 per week
- To secure 25 quality work placement opportunities per week (ideally with completed WEX forms)
Key Results Areas
- Identifying and contacting new potential companies who are able to offer work placements is an essential key result area of the Employee Engagement Advisor.
- Once new contact has been identified, the next key result area is developing trust, rapport, and credibility with those contacts so that they will be positive and open to learning about the work experience benefit.
- On securing work experience placements you will be responsible for encouraging gaining extra referrals for additional work experience placements.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A proven successful track record in a customer-driven service environment
- Sales driven and confident in own ability to sell and influence
- Persistent, persuasive and resilient
- Ability to take rebuttal politely and retain enthusiasm
- Positive 'can do' work attitude with a self-motivated approach
- Professional, reliable and punctual
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing and over the telephone with individuals and with a wide variety of audiences.
- Ability to quickly build rapport and successfully engage with people internally and externally
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with attention to detail
- Experience of using Microsoft packages PowerPoint Publisher, MS Word and Excel
- Ability to set up and maintain databases, records and files, through CRM's and other portals
- Target and result driven
- Ability and desire to develop new business opportunities
- Minimum GCSE grade A-C (Math's and English) or level 2 equivalent
- Ability to work resourcefully, independently and as part of a team
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience of employer engagement, careers, recruitment or education
- Careers Information, Advice and Guidance (CIAG) qualification level 3
- An understanding of the education sector in the UK
- Experience of working with young people and/or in a college or school
- IOSH Health and Safety trained
- An enhanced DBS registered on the Online Update Service and/or the willingness to apply for a DBS
Please call Deena at Blue Arrow on 02088610770