Looking for your next career move? At Blue Arrow, we are working with a dynamic, forward thinking business who are seeking a highly organised PA...
Blue Arrow are recruiting for a part time, 3.5 days a week, 3 month fixed term PA in Hatfield.
Duties will include
- Providing a first point of contact for the Director, monitoring, screening, and responding to incoming communications
- Pro-active management of the interface between Director's Office and contacts internally and externally
- Managing the Director's diary
- Preparing, editing and filing correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents, and ensuring papers and reports are available for meetings.
- Assisting with project work related to duties undertaken by the Director, including recording, transcription and distribution of meeting minutes
- Research and collate information from relevant sources to enable the preparation of reports and briefing papers as required
- Management of the Director's travel requirements
- Booking conference attendance and related travel and accommodation requirements for departmental staff as requested by the Director
- Where appropriate, managing and dealing with phone queries for the Director to ensure queries are dealt with without having to refer to the Director.
Experience is essential. If you feel you have the required skills, please apply or call Shannon on 01438 365333.