What: Cafe & Deli-bar Assistant When: ASAP Where: Oxford How much: £8.12+/hour We're looking for a Cafe Assistant to work in the customer restaurant with one of the country's...
Deli bar Customer Service Assistant
£8.12 per hour Starting pay
Full time 37.5 hours per week Part time also available.
Our client, a major retailer moving into Oxford, is looking for a team to deliver excellent customer service in their cafe.
This company is the market leader and you will be joining a partnership renowned for quality and service.
For those people who are successful there are all the benefits associated with this company including excellent holidays, pension, store discounts, events and subsidised leisure.
Full time hours are on a four week rolling rota and allow for every other weekend off.
Although you will need experience in a customer facing role, preferably in the hospitality centre full training is provided to enable you to be a customer service star!
Roles and Responsibilities as a Catering Customer Service Assistant
- Work with the catering team to provide a quality service
- Make sure that the customer is at the centre of everything you do
- Keep hygiene standards to the highest level at all times
Skills and Attributes to get the job
- Friendly personality
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in catering
Rewards/Benefits for the Catering Assistant
- £8.12 per hour and increases with experience.
- Uniform and meals on Duty
- A chance to work for the market leader in quality retailing
- Discounts and leisure subsidies
- Opportunity to become a partner after qualifying period
If this appeals to you then contact us and apply now:
Apply now, quickly and easily, using the button below. ...