We have 2 new roles for the Lloyds Banking Group (LBG) in the centre of Bristol. please look at them below if you are interested,...
Based within an Insurance Company in Bradley Stoke it's easy to get to either by car or by public transport.
Hours: either 1 x 10am - 6pm or 2 x 7.30am - 3.30pm
Days: Monday to Friday
Pay rate: £8.75 per hour, Holiday Pay & Pension
Purpose of role
- To be part of a multi-skilled team of post handling, scanning and archiving
- Delivering an excellent product to both our internal customers and external suppliers
- To have a good working knowledge of the requirements for mail sort, archiving, preparation for scanning and actual scanning.
- To be able to achieve the delivery of the agreed service levels in mail, archiving and/or imaging back to our customers
- To have the ability to plan and prioritise your daily workload.
- To have an understanding and where possible be able to use the basic IT tools
- Assist the senior operator in recording information to assist in the compilation of reports
- Working with the team to ensure that a first class service is being provided to our client, adopting the policy of getting it right first time and every time.
- As part of the team help to identify areas for continuous improvement in quality and process to ensure the service matches end user requirements
If this is role that interests you please upload a CV in"word" format and covering letter to this site.