GREAT Opportunities to work in customer service Preston Brook Runcorn starting 18th June EARN £315 PER WEEK Inbound customer service for NATIONAL RAIL ENQUIRIES WORKING...
My Client in Folkestone is looking for a Band 3 IT Analyst to join their busy team.
The successful candidate must be available immediately.
You will be required to work Monday - Friday 8-5.
Your duties will include:
- To work as part of a proactive team
- delivering high quality, professional front line IT services
- Providing 1st line telephone IT support for incidents and service requests
- Recording incidents and requests into our service management system
- Troubleshooting and resolving IT related issues
The right candidate will possess the following skills:
- Professional telephone skills
- Experience and understanding of MS Windows and MS Office applications, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to resolve 1st Line IT related issues over the phone
- Accurately record, maintain and update system records
- Good keyboard and mouse skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Previous service desk / call centre experience
If you feel this could be the role for you Apply Now!!