NIGHT COOK - 20 hours Working 4 days on 4days off Northampton Hours: 20 hours 4 days on 4 days off schedule. Rate of...
PART-TIME WORK / ONGOING / FREE WEEKENDS
A new temporary position opened for an experienced cook to work at busy nursery in Dorking.
You will be responsible for a smooth running of the kitchen. Ordering will be done and menu set by the catering manager. Your main focus will be on deliver great meals as per instructions.
Cooking for children requires an extraordinary awareness of dietary requirements and knowledge of allergens.
*DBS required for this position.
Shifts: Tuesday - Thursday
Hours: 8:00-17:30 (flexible times)
Pay: £11.00 - £12.50
Location: Dorking, 0.4 miles from Dorking Deepdene station, parking on site
This position if for 3 days per week, if you need additional hours or weekend work we can offer other opportunities.
Duties to include:
- Maintenance of stock control and rotation
- Food preparation according to standard recipes and schedules
- Consistency and presentation of food in timely manner
- Assisting with ordering and deliveries when needed
- Maintaining high standard of hygiene and cleanliness
In return we offer:
- Weekly pay
- 28 days holiday
- Additional work
- Food Hygiene Level 2 training*
*We can facilitate this service for you, fees apply.
If this opportunity sounds just right for you, please APPLY!