Materials Handler NIGHTS Required The role will be based in the Rocester (ST14) area Hours: Sunday 5:00pm-01:00amMonday to Thursday 7:00pm-3:00am £11.63 per hour Over...
To enhance the organisations Customer Service Delivery through the management of an excellent complaint handling service for all telephony/written/email complaints, including those of a serious and contentious nature, while adhering to Financial Conduct Authority regulations and the organisations brand values at all times.
- · The job holder will deal with Insurance, Road, Membership and B2B complaints
- · Accurately record all complaints, actions, findings and corrective activity
- · Treat all cases fairly and on an individual basis
- · Liaise with all internal and external departments
- · The job holder will be responsible for the day to day management of their own workload, ensuring that cases are dealt with within regulatory timescales.
- · Delivery of KPI's that drive personal quality.
- · Advocate customer centric approach to handling dissatisfaction.
- · Business Subject Matter expert for customer dissatisfaction - provide advice and guidance to other team members to share best practice.
- · The job holder will display a comprehensive knowledge of the companies products, services and associated systems.
- · Work with the senior management team to identify root causes for complaints and identify service improvements to address these.
- · Ensure that compensation to complainants is within defined authority levels and proactively seek optimum ways to resolve customer complaints in allocated caseload.
- · Provide support to other operational departments when required
To Bes Suitable to Apply:
- A real desire to provide outstanding levels of customer service
- Proven ability to manage and resolve complex complaints at all levels.
- High level of customer awareness, including disability responsibilities.
- Very high level of tact, diplomacy and a resilient nature
- Ability to be consistently empathetic and friendly, whilst remaining professional, and balancing customer and business needs.
- Ability to remain calm and customer focused when under pressure
- Proven ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to write bespoke letters to resolve customer complaint, fairly and effectively.
- Confidence and ability to converse with management at all levels.
- Ability to converse clearly, good diction, and good standard of spoken English.
- Good standard of written English, including spelling and grammar. Ability to write clear, concise business letters.
- Ability to gather data logically while paying attention to detail. A methodical, diligent and robust approach displayed to ensure that all data is gathered and cases are dealt with appropriately.
- Analytical, logical and sensible approach to problem solving.
- Displays ability to work as part of a team - flexible and willing to pitch in to help others.
- Understands the brand values, and the importance of protecting the brand and doing the right thing by the customer.
Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:00