2 x Technical Advisor jobs available to start immediately in Cheadle, Stockport.Representing a UK leading motoring organisation you can expect training associated with a 'household' brand and...
Representing a UK leading motoring organisation you can expect training associated with a 'household' brand and experiences that will enhance your CV.
This is a permanent contract working 36.25hrs per week.
Salary £23,690 - £30,000 depending on experience
- Provide technical advice to Service Advisors and Customers in live breakdown situations to prevent the unnecessary costs in relation to repair bills.
- Provide professional technical advice to customers relating to faults that have been noted on the car
- Negotiate repairs with garages and give technical information to both owners and staff.
- Record all enquiries on the appropriate database to assist with the provision of detailed management information.
- Ensure feasible garage repairs are completed preventing any further delays to the customer.
What are we looking for:
- NVQ level 3 in motor vehicle maintenance and repair or another nationally recognised level 3 technical certificate.
- 5 year's motor vehicle repair experience.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information
- Vehicle diagnostics experience and repair knowledge
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Previous experience using Autodata is advantageous
- Positive, calm and willing to go the extra mile
Hours Of Work:
We love to have a work/life balance, so you will never work Sundays or Bank Holidays with the current roster!
You will be required to work 36.25hrs per week that involve shifts patterns between
09:00 - 18:00 Monday - Friday and one in three Saturdays from 09:00 - 13:00
Pay & Benefits:
Annual salary of £23,690 but up to £30,000 depending on experience, Free Car Parking and Employee benefits.
To apply please forward your CV using the link below.