Our client a world class manufacturer in heavy products are currently recruiting for a temporary generator assembly operatives for immediate starts in Newtown , Powys , Wales.
Pay rate is £9.60 per hour for a 39 hour week (Monday to Friday)
The working hours are as follows: 8am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday and 8am to 1pm on Friday
flexibility to work overtime is essential with 1 hour overtime prior to shift start times and flexibility to work on Saturday mornings.
Main Duties and Tasks:
1. Engine Build - Assembling Engine's, Alternator's & Radiator's, Fitting of Mechanical & Electrical Options and wiring looms
2. Main Build - Installing the Engine build into acoustic enclosures or onto open base frames. Fitting ancillary Steelwork.
3. Maintain product continuity and quality.
4. Work to Mechanical Drawings and Electrical Schematics.
5. Follow and complete Job Traveller Paperwork.
6. Work to Task List and Complete jobs using Software Based Production System.
7. Safe use of cranes and air tools.
8. Assisting with other areas of production when necessary.
9. Work within company health and safety policies.
10. Work within a team and follow instruction from the production supervisor / team leader.
11. To work responsibly and in compliance with the company policies, procedures and terms of employment
12. Forklift truck experience desirable (in house upgrade to Teletruck will be provided)
13 Experience in a Electrical,mechanical and engineering background essential for the Job Role.