Fantastic fixed term contract opportunity in our High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire Branch - Account Manager to run existing client accounts within the catering temporary sector. The position: Ideal for those...
Competitive basic salary + car/car allowance & bonus
As a National Account Manager you will revel in the opportunity to:
- Build and own business relationships through service and sales excellence
- Manage and develop key client national accounts
- Grow and maximise the business
- Are you driven? We want someone who is motivated by success and results.
- Do you want to feel valued and rewarded? We have a great bonus structure and reward/ recognition scheme
- Do you want career development? We have an excellent career pathway and opportunity for training & development leading to qualifications
- You will have a successful track record within the recruitment industry and be able to travel nationwide with overnight stays
- Award winning training, with the opportunity to gain recognised qualifications
- Clear career path progression
- Opportunity to work for an Investors in People Platinum and Times Top 100 company
- Bonus and recognition schemes
- Birthday off
Chance to be nominated to win a place on our Superstar VIP Award days and annual Gold Winners' trip to destinations such as Las Vegas and Dubai.
About Blue Arrow:
Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With more than 600 recruitment professionals across more than 100 locations throughout the UK, including 65 high-street branches. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list and is also one of an exclusive group of companies to be accredited Platinum status by Investors in People.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
My name's Lorna Winn, from Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment and I'm looking forward to you applying for this exciting new role.
Don't hesitate to call me on 07881 333 270 if there's any aspects of the role you'd like to discuss.