The role: Sales Director Recruitment sector Location: National field based role Reports to: CEO of Blue Arrow Fantastic opportunity for you to work with...
The company is based in Sheffield approximately 5 minutes from the centre. The location is easily accessible by bus or tram and parking is available on site.
£16,000 - £20,000 (dependant on experience)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Business to business lead generation
- Identifying sales prospects
- Identifying decision makers and business leaders
- Sales forecasting
- Build, maintain and manage a personal client portfolio
- Chasing leads, prospects and personal sales pipeline
- Business to business cold calling
- Outbound calls to new and existing customers to generate business
- Setting up new client accounts
- Closing deals
- Keeping customer records and sales prospects up-to-date
Minimum of 6 months sales experience
A desire to win new business and close deals
B2B OR B2C sales
Knowledge of utilities preferable, however not essential
Monday - Friday (NO WEEKENDS!)
- 9am - 5pm working hours
- Leading industry salary, negotiable depending on experience
- Fantastic uncapped commission structure
- Full training & development and continued support
- Gym membership
- Monthly incentives
- Scope for career development
If you are interested in this vacancy, please click the apply button or call 0114 272 2600 asking for Rhys.
Knowledge of the energy market and experience of working in a similar role is essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join this expanding business that will be able to off long term prospects and opportunities. If you would like to apply then please call either Rhys or Marie or email your Cv details to apply.
Don't miss out!!