Blue Arrow Sheffield branch are currently looking for a temps consultant to join their successful team in Sheffield. Blue Arrow are one of the UK's leading recruitment companies and offer training, support...
We are excited about this opportunity and are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join us.
The purpose of the role: We are looking for a consultant who is able to purely focus on our A-Z new business to maximise sales and temporary gross margin within your area of responsibility. You will be responsible for supplying flexible employees to clients and by providing service excellence to clients and candidates by embracing Blue Arrows promise based culture. To ensure that Blue Arrows values are reflected in every activity and that your actions continually work towards achieving high road recruitment practices that are aligned to enhancing the lives of everyone that touches Blue Arrow.
Proactively develop new business opportunities by identifying and establishing relationships with existing and prospective clients (including networking with flexible employees)
- Manage and maintain a accurate client database and a programmed tele-sales campaign, including lead/prospect qualification, appointment making and business generation
- Promote all available flexible employees through proactive candidate marketing calls
- Enhance the national and local sales initiatives by ensuring all appropriate leads are recorded for action in line with the company business development plan
- Promote temp to perm placements by proactively identifying permanent opportunities for Flexible Employees
Prepare and facilitate the ongoing attraction, selection and recruitment of suitable candidates ensuring we have optimum levels of flexible employees available to meet client needs.
- Provide an excellent level of service by embracing Blue Arrows promise based culture
- Interview and recruit new flexible employees to match client requirements.
Ensure that all customer relationships are on a journey to achieving high road recruitment practises that are aligned to enhancing the lives of everyone that touches Blue Arrow
- Maintain an accurate database by regularly updating temporary employee and client profiles through a structured contact management approach
- Obtain full booking details (including all necessary health and safety information) and person specifications from relevant clients in order to maximise each opportunity for temporary placements
- Ensure all clients have signed Conditions Of Business and that all rates are in line with Blue Arrow expectations
- Proactively match flexible employees to client bookings
- Regularly review customer satisfaction levels through a diarised service evaluation programme in line with clients expectations
- Arrange and attend client service visits
- Support other temp and perm desks, including across different sectors as required
Key Performance Indicators:
Specific targets to be agreed with your line manager, which include:
- £ Sales
- Gross margin
- Temps working
- Client base
- New clients
- Service visits
- Client retention
- Temp retention
- Average hours per temp
- Average time-sheet value
- Candidate marketing calls
- Achievement of agreed operational targets/goals
- Budget delivery
We are looking for a focused individual who is passionate about the recruitment industry and who has the drive to deliver superb customer service and enjoys being around both customers and clients. Previous experience would be helpful however this is not a prerequisite.
The successful applicant should be persuasive with excellent communication skills and the ability to sell concepts and ideas by influencing others. A confident self starter who is able to work within agreed standards and procedures.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. £18500-£26,000 plus uncapped bonus and additional incentives including superstar and national recognition awards (Recent trips include Dubai, Las Vegas etc)
Pension and a personal benefits package to suit your own circumstances.
If you would like an informal chat please call Marie Watson or email your CV now 01142722600.