The Ideal Candidate Would:
- Demonstrates pride and accountability in your work
- Takes personal accountability in maintaining exceptional standards
- Pays attention to the smallest details that will enhance this prestigious working environment.
- Puts focus on delivering a five-star service.
- willing to undertake a variety of tasks including assisting other team members in their duties
- Can manage their time and tasks in an efficient manner
- IT and computer literate - able to use a smart phone and web based tools
- Line management responsibility for the cleaning teams on site.
Duties will include:
- Cleaning Floors, stairwells, entrances
- Removing marks from walls where possible
- Empty, clean and replace waste bins, as required.
- Checking all cleaning equipment, trolleys and cupboards for cleanliness
- Stock control and ordering of cleaning materials
- Responding to helpdesk requests for cleaning task during the day
- Tasking evening supervisor/ team with any reactive actions required.
- Auditing the deep clean activity of the weekend cleaning team.
- Managing the activity of 3rd party soft services contractors (PHS / Window Cleaners / Waste & recycling)
- Dust all surfaces to hand height, ensure site is free of cobweb and remove marks on wall as they occur.
- Check all tables, desks, and cabinets are free from dust, dirt and polished
- Clean lift car interiors, as required, including vacuuming / mopping of floors, and mirrors, steel panel, call panels, telephone handset and lift door.
- Thoroughly clean washrooms, toilets, shower rooms and medical rooms, including basins, toilets, floors, tiles, walls and mirrors and replace/ top up consumables when necessary. Polish all metalwork
You will be required to report any defects or faults that you see to the Helpdesk
This role requires the post holder to have an advanced DBS
If this is something you are interested in then please apply NOW or contact Lauren on 0141 226 3031.