Reach Truck Drivers are needed to join one of the best distribution companies in the world.Your responsibility will be to move stock around the warehouse...
Blue Arrow one of the largest leading recruitment businesses in the UK. Our client base contains some of the biggest brands on the High Street and we offer excellent progression and training to all our staff and flexible workers. We are well on the way to fulfilling our mission statement as the 'worlds most trusted staffing company in the UK' and we are looking for exceptional individuals to be part of our service team on site.
We currently have a role as an: Account Co-coordinator
Location: Doncaster (Armthorpe)
Purpose of the Role: To conduct all administrative duties for the account, including processing payroll accurately and efficiently. To support the site with the recruitment and daily running of the account whilst ensuring service excellence by embracing Blue Arrows promise based culture. To ensure that Blue Arrows values are reflected in every activity and that your actions continually work towards achieving high road recruitment practices that are aligned to enhancing the lives of everyone that touches Blue Arrow.
The Account Coordinator role covers three key areas: Recruitment, Service and Administration and as such the role can vary in required activity.
- Ensure that all successful candidates are set up on the payroll system correctly in line with company standards
- Provide an accurate and timely payroll process for workers including all aspects of time sheet processing, payroll administration and issue resolution
- Ensure that all candidate files are complete and filed away correctly
- To carry out general office duties including photocopying, filing and faxing
- To complete compliance issues with workers they are responsible for and monitor until resolved, making the Account Manager aware in the process
- Ensure that all P45/P60's relating to workers are sent to payroll as per company process and held within the workers file
- Process all worker holiday requests, providing feedback if they do not have enough accrual
- Respond to any employment/financial reference requests within a timely manor.
Ensure that your actions continually work towards achieving high road recruitment practices that are aligned to enhancing the lives of everyone that touches Blue Arrow.
- Support candidate attraction activity utilising available tools to source high calibre candidates in line with client requirements.
- Build and maintain an adequate pool of available candidates in line with client recruitment requirements.
- Understand and adhere to the site recruitment process, ensuring that all company/client and legal requirements are met
- Organise and run assessment/test centres adhering to company/client standards
- To obtain candidate references in line with company policy or agreed client SLA (if different)
- Ensure that professional standard correspondence are sent to candidates within a timely manor
- Ensure that all paperwork is completed prior to offering a candidate any assignment/role
- Ensure that computerised data is maintained on all aspects of the recruitment's process for all candidates, to enable Management Information to be provided to the client
- Manage all HR process trackers escalating any issues to consultant and line manager i.e. absence tracker.
- Identify and track all leavers and conduct an exit interview to establish leave reason.
- Support the disciplinary process with note taking at investigatory meetings, disciplinary and appeal hearings
- Ensure that all notes taken are typed up within a timely manner and placed in the workers file
- Order sufficient work wear for new starter/replacement items, tracking and reporting costs
- Prepare for and support new starter inductions
- Ensure professional standard correspondence are sent in a timely manner to workers
- Provide an excellent level of service by embracing Blue Arrows promise based culture
- To work in line with all company policies and procedures
- To carry out all reasonable duties and requests as requested by Line Manager/Account Manager
- To be flexible and assist any team as required
- Practice open communication and share idea's within team
- To have a strong understanding of and adhere to company and on site procedures
- Review systems and processes to continuously improve and provide an excellent service to the client, candidates and workers
- Deal with inbound enquires including face to face, telephone and written forms of communication
- Build and maintain effective client relationships with key contacts, line managers and workforce
- Demonstrate level 1 Blue Arrow competencies
- PC literate (Microsoft Office and Outlook)
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Flexible - prepared to work varying shift patterns and has the ability to travel
- Previous relevant work experience
- Knowledge of payroll and recruitment
- Highly organised and can work effectively under pressure
- Good time management skills
- Able to motivate others, and be assertive or persuasive using fact based justification
- Strong communication skills
- Good at building rapport and relationships, with the ability to deal with people at all levels of a company
- Has confidence and conviction
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Driven by performance and results
This is an excellent role with a starting salary of £18500 plus bonus potential and excellent training and career progression.
Shift pattern in place alternates: 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm (5 days per week)
Please note, due to the requirements of the site you must be able to work this shift pattern.
If you would like to know more then please call Marie Watson 01142722600 or email your CV for an immediate response.