Rob Title: Inbound Customer Service Adviser Location: Outskirts Chester business park Working Times: 5/7 day includes some weekends Working between 7am-9.30pm 35 hours per week...
My Client is an outbound contact centre based in South Shields, and are currently looking to employ 10 people to make outbound calls for customer surveys.
You will be calling Students to conduct a survey which typically last 1 -1.5 minute, the role requires a resilient and determined candidate who can continue to call the next customer when the last one did not answer.
- Start date is Tuesday 15th January 2019
- This is a temporary on-going contract and has no set end date
- Working hours are Monday to Thursday 11am-8pm and then Friday 9am-12pm
- There is also opportunity to earn bonus although not guaranteed and also spot prizes on site throughout the month such as vouchers and food hampers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Outbound calls
- Conducting surveys via telephone
- Working to targets
- Previous experience in a contact centre environment is preferred but not essential.
- Working in a customer service environment would be an advantage
- Experience working to targets would be desirable
- Free hot drinks on site.
- Excellent training opportunities
- This role has the potential lead to a permanent contract for the right candidate
- Reward scheme for Blue Arrow employees
- Free, secure parking on-site
- 15 minute walk from the bus stop
- Located close to South Shields city Centre.
Recruitment checks for this role:
- You will need a passport, full birth/adoption certificate or residency card to apply for this role
- You will also need a proof of national insurance number
- You will also need to supply reference information that we can contact
Click apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.