We are looking for experienced Warehouse Operatives in the West Thurrock area..As a Warehouse Operative you will be required to have experience in working in a warehouse with...
- Blue Arrow are currently looking for Warehouse people for a temp to perm position
With a company that really value there people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary. Benefits include access to a company pension scheme with employer contributions and other optional schemes you may wish to join. These are just some of the reasons which makes this client a great place to work
Reporting directly to the Warehouse Shift Manager.
- Working 4 nights on a rotating shift pattern 6pm to 6am (Sunday to Friday)
- Experience of working within a warehouse environment.
- Ability to work on your own initiative, working to strict deadlines
- Ensure all orders are picked and despatched to the customer's requirements.
- Receive and put away stock in a timely and orderly manner with the use of Mechanical Handling Equipment (MHE).
- Load and despatch orders .
- Must be punctual, reliable and committed to achieve daily and weekly KPI's
Contact Maggie at Blue Arrow Maidstone