The role: Recruitment Consultant or Recruitment Associate - Stevenage, Hertfordshire branch This role would suit an experienced Recruitment Consultant or equally if you have for example b2b...
We are currently working with a bespoke, initiative company in the healthcare sector who are looking to recruit a Product Implementation Consultant. The purpose of the role is to lead, coordinate and deliver successful implementation of service to new and existing clients, working closely with the client and the rest of the team to ensure that our clients' needs and expectations are met. Due to continued growth they are looking to expand their expert team.
The role is office based on the outskirts of Newcastle Upon Tyne with flexible working hours but will involve regular travel to clients in the UK, spending on average 3 nights per week away from home. A full UK driving license is required, expenses and milage for travel will be fully reimbursed.
· Leading and coordinating successful projects to allow new and existing clients to roll out, and make best use of the service
· Monitoring customer usage and working with clients to maximise usage.
· Identifying and managing risks in relation to implementation projects.
· Working closely with the team to organise, develop and coordinate structured communication, training and awareness events.
· Representing the clients' feedback and unmet requirements to the team, supporting the product team in development of new features.
· Managing your own workload, and being accountable for your decisions.
· Undertaking any other reasonable tasks commensurate with your skills and experience.
· Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to develop and maintain cordial professional relationships internally and externally.
· Excellent listening and communication skills, including presentation skills.
· A high degree of IT literacy with an enthusiasm for the productive use of IT systems. Note that the role does not require software development or in depth technical skills.
· Ability to deal with all levels of an organisation.
· Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities.
· Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
· Proven ability to manage your workload, especially where there are conflicting priorities.
· Able to work autonomously and as part of a team and able to use your own initiative.
Experience & Qualifications
· Proven ability in managing a service based project, ideally in an environment with multiple client roles.
· Substantial relevant vocational experience (3+ years).
· Project or other applicable management experience, ideally gained in a product or service development environment, preferably in the public sector.
· A working knowledge of the health care sector.
- A real Team Player
- Tenacity and resilience
- Keen to learn and willingness to embrace change
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Creative approach to problem solving
To apply for this vacancy please respond directly to this advert, we will respond to your application within 7 days.