We are currently looking for LLOP & SLOP drivers to start work in Corby - immediate starts, competitive rates of pay, Monday to Friday day shifts. Pay parity after...
Blue Arrow is looking for Transport Coordinators to work with one of our prestige national client. Our client is extending their operation at their Kettering site and looking to expand the transport team.
Blue Arrow is recruiting for 4x staff:
- 2x staff to work 06.00 - 18.00 - 4x days on, 4x days off
- 2x staff to work 18.00 - 06.00 - 4x days on, 4x days off
- Ongoing long term role
- Starting ASAP
- Genuine perm opportunity with the client
- Ongoing development
- To ensure that the dispatching/loading module is kept up to date
- Efficiently and accurately dispatch deliveries
- Overseeing deliveries for 30 - 40 trucks on daily basis
- Monitor the return of empty equipment from deliveries
- To ensure the delivery point and any necessary customer or 3rd party contact are made aware of late deliveries or loading delays
- Directing drivers to the correct locations on arrival at site as required
- Making sure the correct trailer numbers are inputted into Isotrak for trailer tracking
- Monitor and action any driver line calls for the depot
- Liaise with drivers on the gate communication system to make them aware of site procedures before entering site.
- Liaise with the planning team to make sure all deliveries are collected on time
- Liaise with Maxi haulage and the rail team to make the resources are available when required
- Liaise with warehouse to supply Irish seals and making sure the paperwork is correctly endorsed
- Able to use effectively Microsoft Windows package (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Have geographical knowledge
- Experience within a similar role preferred
For more information please contact Michal 01604 605560.