Blue Arrow Cardiff have some exciting opportunities are currently recruiting for experienced catering assistants to work for our vast range of clients from Contract Caterers,...
Fantastic opportunity for a Catering Assistant with basic cooking skills who are looking to develop their skills. This is a small contract catering site in the Avon mouth area of Bristol.
The operative will need his/her own vehicle as public transport isn't great to and from this area.
- Immediate start
- 3 Month placement
- The core working days will be Monday to Friday 8am-2pm
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking and processing customer orders
- Basic food preparation - heating of food and cooking basic breakfasts
- Customer service
- Operation of Coffee machine
- Cashiering - till work
- Previous Catering experience is essential
- Must have a passion for customer service
- Own transport would be useful due to locations of placement
- Opportunity to gain experience and move up a step closer to chef position.
- Benefits of being a Blue Arrow worker e.g. Superstars reward scheme and the increased likelihood of permanent employment with the placement.
- Remote location - Avonmouth
Click apply today. We endeavour to reply to every application