Our client, a Private Medical clinic, are looking for an experienced Medical Secretary to join their fabulous team in Maidstone.
You will be providing full secretarial and administrative support whilst co-coordinating the work flow in the stress-free clinic.
The ideal candidate must be an organised, meticulous individual with great attention to detail and the aability to multi task. As this is a patient facing role you need to be confident working on the front line of a busy clinic!
Previous experience in the Medical industry is required.
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support
- Ensure absolute confidentiality of medical information at all times
- To respond to incoming calls in a timely manner
- Book appointments for all consultants
- Take minutes when required
- To manage enquiries quickly and effectively
- Deputise for the administration team roles as required.
- Meet and greet patients and consultants on a face to face basis as required.
- Ensure the consulting room, computer, messages are prepared ahead of a consultants clinic.
- Promote the clinics service at all times to colleagues, consultants and patients.
- Greet visitors, ascertain purpose of the visit and direct them as appropriate
- Deal with any ingoing or outgoing post
- Creating and updating databases and spreadsheets
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft packages- Excel, Outlook, Word
- Previous admin experience in a medical environment
- Knowledge of DGL or AMSPAR in an advantage
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi task
- Profit Share
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Free parking
- Pension Scheme
- Free tea & coffee
- Proven in house training programme
- Regular developmental appraisals and review
- Cycle-2-work Scheme
- Salary Extras Scheme
If you possess Secretarial experience from the Private Medical Sector and this opportunity appeals to you please apply today or call Martine on 01622662144
This is a Full time Permanent role 40 hours per week is required