An Experienced Marketing Executive/copywriter is required for our media-based Maidstone client. They are a modern and dynamic communications business with a comprehensive product portfolio of leading...
An Experienced Marketing Executive is required for our media-based Maidstone client. They are a modern and dynamic communications business with a comprehensive product portfolio of leading publications, websites and events across many business to business and health care sectors.
As Marketing Executive, you will be developing their marketing database, looking for new ways to grow the brand by using your marketing skills and experience and assist the marketing manager in driving forward digital plans. It is essential for this role that you have a strong marketing background, confident in social marketing, with experience of conference and trade shows.
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature
- Update and maintain the marketing departments documentation database
- Attend award ceremonies, conferences and exhibitions as required
- Maintain on-line exhibitor directories
- Responsible for the email marketing, analysing this, testing and increasing its response
- Set up regular email campaigns
- Develop and explore new digital channels
- carry out telemarketing to our list of clients to encourage conference and trade show attendance
- Execute responsive campaigns including social media, email marketing as well as product sales working to targets
- Minimum of 1 years experience in B2B PR, editorial or marketing environment, dealing with conferences and exhibitions
- Strong proven marketing experience
- Ideally CMS (word press) qualified
- Good knowledge of social media
- Good understanding of SEO
- Excellent broad marketing experience across a range of platforms
- Used marketing a database
- Educated to A-Level/Degree standard in a relevant subject - English Literature/Marketing/Media
Benefits to you
- 20k - 24k DOE
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- 20 days annual leave per year
- Chance to work on exciting marketing projects
- Workplace pension scheme
- Easy to get to location
- Free Parking
Please note that should you be short listed for interviews you would be expected to write a press release as part of the interview process.
Please apply today or call Martine for further inforamtion on 01622662144