One of the country's leading private schools is seeking an experienced Sous chef to join their brigade. Paying 28-30K per annum and working on a...
My client is a luxurious rosette awarded 4* Hotel in Marlow who is looking to appoint an experienced Deputy Conference & Events Sales Manager to join their existing vibrant team.
Offering a salary of £27,000 and a competitive benefits package which includes; Incentive programmes, discounted hotel room rates for you, your friends & family around the world as well as continued training and development.
You will support the Conference & Events Sales Manager to increase revenue in a magnificent lakeside location for a company who prides themselves on rewarding hard work!!!
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Sales skills
- A good clear telephone voice and able to display good spoken and written English
- Excellent people skills with proven customer service experience
- IT literate, experience with Opera reservation system would be beneficial
- Well presented, as the ideal candidate will be meeting clients face to face
- Good administration skills with attention to detail
- A desire to develop and progress
- Dealing with all incoming conference & event enquiries
- Converting C&E enquiries and leads into confirmed bookings
- Conduct show rounds to fulfil customers' expectations
- Providing consistent and effective communications with the hotels operational teams
- Recording and process, using computer systems, all bookings, cancellations and amendments promptly and in line with company standards
- Managing client relationships
If you're looking for a new challenge in a fast paced friendly environment apply today or contact Tawana Chin in the London Perm Team on 02084276199 for more details!