The role: Recruitment Consultant or Recruitment Associate - Stevenage, Hertfordshire branch This role would suit an experienced Recruitment Consultant or equally if you have for example b2b...
Opportunity for you to work with Blue Arrow one of the UK's Largest specialist staffing companies joining our successful Milton Keynes branch to grow and manage a desk that supplies permanent staff. You will predominantly be managing any catering and hospitality requirements which could be anything from a chef to front of house staff. Additionally, you will be tasked with any further permament business within different business sectors.
As one of the Permanent recruitment experts in the branch you will be responsible for fee negotiations, business development, strategic business mapping and sourcing candidates.
Founded in 1959 we have more than 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Training and development:
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development starting with a 7 week induction programme which will give you an in depth understanding of our business
- In house training courses, workshops and e-learning
- industry recognised qualifications gaining NVQ accreditation
- Clear career pathway training into a Recruitment Consultant role
- Blue Arrow is Accredited with Investors In People highest Platinum status
- Competitive basic salary + bonus
- Monthly, Quarterly and annual Bonus schemes
- Quarterly performance based salary reviews as a Recruitment Consultant
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Your Birthday off
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Full expenses paid annual conference and awards event
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to nominate your colleagues to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
- Out of hours service
Key responsibilities include:
- Sales: proactively developing new and existing business and visiting clients
- Recruitment: candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, giving advice
- Service management: payroll, compliance, administration, maintaining records and databases
- Relationship management with candidates and clients
- Sourcing and filling permanent roles
- Working to sales targets and KPI's