Blue Arrow Inverness are looking for a Maintenance Technician for one of our clients based in Ross-shire. This is a permanent vacancy with a competitive...
|Maintenance/Mechanical Technician is urgently required for an immediate start to work for a reputable national facilities management company based in Central London.|
You will be required to undertake mechanical/ HVCA/ Building services installation, modifications and refurbishment work and to support the maintenance team conducting planned and unplanned mechanical engineering activities relating to the running of an efficient contract and supporting the client facilities.
|Job Responsibilities and Requirements|
- Previous experience within a building services environment.
- Knowledge of PSSR 2000/Confined Space, Legionella, and Permit to Work systems.
- You are competent in maintaining all mechanical systems associated with a data centre and
controlled environment systems.
- You possess C&G, ONC/OND, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in relevant job specific discipline.
- Articulate, numerate and IT literate.
- Good understanding of legislative compliance and contract law preferred.
- Have a clear understanding of the cost of poor performance.
- Good all round knowledge of Facility Management and Building Service Engineering.
- The ability to establish, implement and monitor high standards of excellence in areas of quality,
safety and operational performance.
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in the field of assurance/ health and safety
- Have good decision making and communication skills.
- Be resilient under pressure and be able to converse confidently with staff, suppliers and customers
at all levels.
- Ideally be security cleared to DV or meet all minimum criteria to apply for and pass security
- To undertake all duties and responsibilities, including relevant training and medicals, as deemed
necessary for working in confined spaces.
- Be prepared to be on-call to provide response as part of the business resilience response team.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm