Fancy a job in CHESTER BUSINESS park?Can you see yourself working for a GLOBAL - INTERNATIONAL BANKING group? FANCY earning £10.12PH standard rate - and...
Love talking to people?
Enjoy problem solving?
Have great attention to detail?
If you have answered YES to all above, then dont miss this opportunity!
We are looking for customer service advisors to join the Fraud Department at one of the biggest Banks.
Call Centres are very much an integral part of all major businesses, and our bank is no different. As a key member of our team you will be working in the heart of our business. The role can be demanding but each day you get the opportunity of speaking to different customers who are reaching out for advice, help or resolutions - allowing you the opportunity of making a huge difference to a person's day and our reputation.
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic and experienced individual to join a large call centre located in Speke. The building is High Tec, bright, airy and welcoming. Once inside you will feel the professionalism instantly but the people will be smart/casually dressed, friendly and engaging. Once in the building you will be able to relax in a dedicated coffee shop, in addition to full catering facilities where you can meet friends, socialise and catch up on your social media. The site has full access to free Internet allowing to browse at your leisure on breaks.
Summary of Role
• Handle customer calls across Banking Service and a specialist skill area, in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of our customers at the first point of contact.
• Colleagues must demonstrate the ability to undertake a meaningful, unscripted conversation with our customers through customer centric lead generation activities to facilitate positive customer outcomes.doc
• Build a good rapport with our customers to deepen/develop the customer relationship and actively look to meet our customers' financial needs by promoting suitable services and products.
• Seek to retain customers by providing an excellent customer experience in support of building brand loyalty.
• Ensure that all call handovers to other areas of the Group are carried out in an effective and efficient manner.
• Demonstrate the ability to deal with customer complaints with empathy and in a manner compliant with all internal and external regulatory requirements.
Meet Customer Needs....
• Handle customer sales calls and in addition a Banking Service skill, in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of our customers at the first point of contact.
• Maintain a good understanding of Bank's products and services including key features and benefits.
• Demonstrate an ability to deliver end to end Customer fulfilment across the full range of products.
• Colleagues must maintain a deeper knowledge on all product features to ensure we maximise customer fulfilment at one point of contact, demonstrating broad product knowledge during all customer interactions.
Educate & Coach Customers...
• Promote alternative delivery channels, such as Internet Banking and IVR; actively undertake non scripted Multi Channel coaching to provide customers with the awareness of the Banks complete range of channels.
Adherence to policy...
• Ensure that Customers are dealt with in accordance with all compliance and regulatory requirements which aim to protect our customers as well as the reputation of LBG in accordance with all internal and external compliance and regulatory requirements.
• Colleagues must demonstrate ongoing competency to undertake non scripted, accredited lead generated calls with customers by successful completion of annual assessments.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of all regulatory and compliance changes, evidencing an ability to apply this knowledge whilst identifying Customers needs.
• Demonstrate core Lloyds Banking Group values & behaviours as an active team member.
• Contribute to the achievement of the Contact Centre Balanced Scorecard through the achievement of key aims and objectives.
• Contribute to and support team continuous improvement and operational excellence activities to deliver tangible and sustainable benefits
Personal Requirements - Essential:
- Experience within a contact centre/sales service environment or customer service
- Able to work as part of a team, but also to take initiative individually and enjoy being with people
- Exceptionally empathetic - a clear and confident communicator with excellent communication and typing skills.
- A friendly, caring and compassionate personality.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Maturity to deal with difficult situations with a smile and empathy.
- Proven experience within a customer service role - putting customers first
- The ability to work under pressure within busy times - yet still provide an exceptional service.
In return we will provide you with EXCELLENT training and nurturing throughout your time with us, you will be supported by managers and colleagues daily. You will know all the managers by first name and be able to approach any of them. Your role will offer you a full time post and one that has no end date therefore will lead to a permanent contract.
We would require a degree of flexibility for your hours but we are also mindful that there is a world outside of ours. You will be working as part of an 8 week cycle cover shift times from 7am to 11pm. Each week of the cycle has the same working patter, for example week 1 within the cycle could be 8-4 for a full week and the next 11-8 a full week
Job Type: Full-time
Contract - Ongoing
Salary: £10.12 - £21.04
Location : Speke Estuary Boulevard
If you are excited about hearing more - please call on 0151 277 4400 to apply or send your CV!