A Marketing Manager's position has arisen for our client who are a well-established brand in the insurance market based in Amesbury. The ideal candidate...
If you have good customer service skills whether gained through a retail, leisure, public service or call centre environment, here's your chance to join a successful team of Customer Service specialists.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you with the UK's largest financial service group. You'll have an important and busy role with handling queries from the customers and branch staff of this household brand. You understand the need to handle queries quickly and efficiently and you take pride in knowing that you leave customers satisfied with the service you've given them.
- Placements can last between 6 months and up to 2-3 years.
- Your working hours will be Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing postal banking requests including cheques for mortgages, ISA accounts and fixed-term deposit accounts.
- Respond to a range of customer, branch staff and financial provider queries for example questions about mortgage or ISA products and services (full training will be given).
- Provide accurate and efficient administrative support to carryout account name changes, changes of address details, account openings and closures.
- Meet performance targets for accuracy of data entry and query handling including achieving call volumes and resolving queries within desired service levels.
- 1 full week induction training is given
- Weekly pay
- Free on-site parking
- Easy travel access (see details below)
- On-site health and fitness centre
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
- Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Recruitment checks for this role:
- Financial probity check - any previous CCJs or bankruptcy
- CIFAS check - any previous cases of fraud CIFAS check
- DBS check - any previous criminal record
- Previous redundancy and resignation from this employer
- 3 years of employment referencing with no gaps
- Nearest train station is Andover Station (9 minute walk, 0.4 miles)
- Nearest bus stop is at The Folly Roundabout (4 minute walk, 0.2 miles
This stop is served by buses 4, 5, 14, 76, 77, Activ8 and C1.
- 20 minute drive from M3 Junction 9 at Micheldever
Click apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.