The role: If you have good customer service skills whether gained through a retail, leisure, public service or call centre environment, here's your chance to...
If you have good customer service skills whether gained through a retail, leisure, public service or call centre environment, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to work with the UK's largest financial service group.
A household name with millions of customers in the UK and a high street presence in nearly every community, you have the opportunity to join a successful team of Customer Service specialists.
You have an important and busy role in handling queries from this leading brand's customers and branch staff. You are someone who understands and appreciates the need to handle queries quickly and efficiently.
- Placements can last between 6 months and up to 2-3 years.
- Your working hours will be Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
- Weekly pay
- 1 full week induction training is given
- Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
- Free on-site parking
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
- On-site health and fitness centre
- Easy travel access (see details below)
- Nearest train station is Andover Station (9 minute walk, 0.4 miles)
- Nearest bus stop is at The Folly Roundabout (4 minute walk, 0.2 miles)
This stop is served by buses 4, 5, 14, 76, 77, Activ8 and C1.
- 20 minute drive from M3 Junction 9 at Micheldever
Recruitment checks for this role:
- Previous redundancy and resignation from this employer
- 3 years of employment referencing with no gaps
- CIFAS check - any previous cases of fraud
- DBS check - any previous criminal record
- Financial probity check - any previous CCJs or bankruptcy
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide accurate and efficient administrative support to carryout account name changes, changes of address details, account openings and closures.
- Respond to a range of customer, branch staff and financial provider queries for example questions about mortgage or ISA products and services (full training will be given).
- Meet performance targets for accuracy of data entry and query handling including achieving call volumes and resolving queries within desired service levels.
- Processing postal banking requests including cheques for mortgages, ISA accounts and fixed-term deposit accounts.
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
Click apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.