Blue Arrow have opportunities for part time Customer Service Advisors to work within Lloyd's Banking Group in Dunfermline. We are looking for people who are committed to offering...
We are recruiting Customer Service Advisors to work for a household name with millions of customers in the UK and a high street presence in nearly every community.
Interested? Then Apply Now! Using the button below!
This role will require you to provide an excellent customer experience for incoming contacts. Working as part of the Telephone Banking team, you will be responsible for answering calls in an effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of customers at the first point of contact.
Through dealing with a range of customer enquiries you will be providing customer satisfaction by understanding what matters to the customer. You will be proactive, self-motivated, keen to learn, show great attention to detail and who want to work in an environment where the focus is on making the right business decisions for the customer.
If you have exceptional customer service skills and take pride in knowing you genuinely help your customers, you'll love this role working with the UK's largest financial service group.
You will be working variable shifts available between the hours of 8am - 10pm.
- You will be placed on a rotational shift pattern, working any 5 days out of 7 including weekends.
- Weekly pay
- Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
- Instant access to online retail discounts
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to make good decisions for customers using sound judgement - understanding customer, colleague and business impact
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing inbound customer queries relating to Telephone Banking queries in a polite and effective manner.
- Completing telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries.
- Taking ownership of customer problems solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required.
- Building long lasting professional relationships with our customer that will exceed their expectations.
- Dealing with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements.
- Collaborating within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries.
- Actively contributing to the continuous improvement of the business by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services we provide and the value we can build into our business.
- Communicate professionally and concisely with customers to clearly communicate.
- Ensure legislative regulatory requirements are adhered to in-line with relevant policies.
- Maintaining a good understanding of the Bank's products and services including key features and benefits.
- Ensuring that all call handovers to other areas of the Group are carried out in an effective and efficient manner.