Job Title: Customer Service Advisor Client name: Lloyds Banking Group Location: Leeds, Lovell Park Pay Rate: £9.63 £14.45 per hour Contract...
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Client name: Lloyds Banking Group
Location: Leeds, Lovell Park
Pay Rate: £9.63
Contract Term: Temporary (Ongoing with temp to perm opportunities)
Working Times: 35 hours per week; working 5/7 days
Monday to Sunday on a Flexible basis working between 08:00a.m - 11:00pm
Full 5 weeks of paid training
Competitive pay rates with Pay progression, enhanced unsociable hour pay rates
Overtime and bonus incentives
Instant access to Blue Arrow online training portal
Are you looking to change your line of work? Do you have a clear credit and criminal record?
Would you like working for a large, well-known UK retail banking brand such as Lloyds Banking Group to enhance the credibility of your CV?
If you're a natural when it comes to talking to people and you're the type of person who recognises and appreciates excellent customer service, we may have the opportunity for you!
The shifts require full flexibility, with rotational shifts over an 8 week period which include working 5/7 days between 08:00a.m and 11:00pm. You get higher pay rates for unsociable hours (20:00-23:00) and working Sundays. We believe in matching the right person for the job instead of trying to make people fit working hours that don't fit their lifestyle. So, if you're interested in jobs at Lloyds Banking Group and have a regular pattern of hours that you can work, we'd love to hear from you as there are so many vacancies for your skills with Lloyds Banking Group over the next 5 months that we're sure we can find something that suits you.
Career progression prospects are high if that's what you're interested in but most importantly stability of income is on offer with these ongoing positions and you will be working with a fantastic employer.
Previous customer service experience is important but doesn't have to be from a call centre background, if you are used to dealing with customers face-to-face, you have the potential to become an exceptional Customer Service Advisor by phone.
The recruitment process takes a couple of weeks; you'd expect this though as a customer of banking services, you want to know that the people handling your calls can be trusted with people's sensitive and personal data. Once you pass the vetting process, you have the chance to join a large, busy and friendly contact centre team, taking calls from a wide range of people and helping them resolve their queries. Whether customers call to transfer money, set up a standing order, or simply check their balance, you'll be ready to provide a professional and helpful service, every time. And you'll use your computer skills to record your results.
Your work environment is fairly easy to get to, with it being located in Leeds City Centre, behind the First Direct Arena, close to the bus station and about 15 minutes' walk from the train station.
Role Focused Skills
- Manage inbound & outbound customer queries relating to their accounts and products, keeping it simple and making it easier to do business with Lloyds Banking Group
- Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
- Build long lasting professional relationships with Lloyds Banking Group customers that will exceed their expectations
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Lloyds Banking Group by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services you will provide and the values you can add to Lloyds Banking Group
- Demonstrate consistently Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviors
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Support Lloyds Banking Group's wider team to ensure that performance standards and business objectives are met
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
- Carry out a range of processing tasks and handling of customer calls ensuring relevant productivity and quality measures are achieved for Lloyds Banking Group customers in line with specified process and procedures
- Provide a high quality service to Lloyds Banking Group customers comprising of handling inbound & outbound calls and undertaking a range of processing tasks. This will be achieved as part of a flexible model to support the business in meeting customer demands within agreed service levels.
- Excellent communication - oral and written
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas of Lloyds Banking Group's end to end goals
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player
- Previous customer service experience
- Clear credit history & Clear criminal record
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference. Join the team today and experience a truly inclusive approach, meaning all colleagues including you, getting the chance to make a difference every day.
These roles will be advertised constantly for the next few months, so there's plenty of opportunities for the right people to land an excellent job with an excellent company.
Sounds good? Upload your latest and updated CV and a member of our recruitment team will be touch.