Job title: Data Administrator/Customer service/ telephonist Location: Andover, Hampshire Contract type: Fixed term Hourly rate: £8.45role: We are looking for a number of customer service administrators to work...
Job title: Data Administrator/Customer service/ telephonist
Location: Andover, Hampshire
Contract type: Fixed term
Hourly rate: £8.45
We are looking for a number of customer service administrators to work in a large national bank based in Andover, Hampshire.
You will have a fantastic attitude, a willing to learn, and posses excellent customer service and administration skills.
- Placements can last between 6 months and up to 2-3 years.
- Your working hours will be Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
- Weekly pay
- 1 full week induction training is given
- Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
- Free on-site parking
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
- On-site health and fitness centre
- Easy travel access (see details below)
Recruitment checks for this role:
- Credit check - any previous CCJs or bankruptcy
- Referencing - 3 years
- Disclosure Scotland
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide accurate and efficient administrative support to carryout account name changes, changes of address details, account openings and closures.
- Respond to a range of customer, branch staff and financial provider queries for example questions about mortgage or ISA products and services (full training will be given).
- Meet performance targets for accuracy of data entry and query handling including achieving call volumes and resolving queries within desired service levels.
- Processing postal banking requests including cheques for mortgages, ISA accounts and fixed-term deposit accounts.
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
Please apply now for immediate phone screen