Blue Arrow is working with a large banking client and have several Customer Service roles in central Edinburgh! These roles are all telephony based, however there...
I am looking for customer service advisors to join a fantastic team based at Edinburgh Park. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for delivering excellent service through flexible working and taking ownership to support the banks customers.
- Establish effective transactional relationships to build/enhance customer loyalty and facilitate lead generation
- Carry out routine procedures for individual clients e.g. (cashiering, enquiries) accurately and to their satisfaction
- Respond to customer queries so that the customer receives a polite, professional and accurate Reply
- Investigate the more straightforward customer enquiries/complaints which could not be answered immediately and provide appropriate response within agreed service standards
- Recognise sales opportunities and refer leads to appropriate colleagues so that lead generation targets are met
- Recognise when customers' requirements/problems are more appropriately dealt with elsewhere and refer them to appropriate colleagues
- Contribute to team workload so that customer requirements and team targets are met
Customer service/telephony preferred
Pay Rate: £10
Contract Term: Temporary (6months) could lead to a perm role for the right person
Working Times: Monday to Friday
Working hours are between 8am and 8pm (8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm)
Benefits: Full 4-6 weeks of paid training
- Competitive pay rate/Pay progression/Overtime and bonus incentives
- Instant access to Blue Arrows on line training portal
- Instant access to on line retail discounts
- Annual Bonus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.