Are you an experienced administrator or someone looking to gain new skills in an administrative capacity? We have several openings in the South Gyle region...
Based in the Edinburgh Park region of Edinburgh. Now is your chance to work with one of Edinburgh largest employers.
They are looking for x3 Administrators to join their busy team.
You would be carrying out a range of demanding clerical or customer service, duties and where appropriate oversee the work-flow of other colleagues, in order to deliver a quality service to customers in line with agreed service standards.
• Carry out a range of demanding clerical or customer service duties, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adhere to all specified Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations.
• As appropriate oversee the work-flow of other colleagues, giving appropriate advice, guidance and direction to ensure work is completed in an efficient and timely manner.
• Respond to a range of demanding enquiries, clarifying customers understanding of the information being given.
• Act as a source of expertise to junior / less experience team members providing coaching as support where necessary and arranging more formal training as appropriate.
• Contribute to the appraisal process, collecting and keeping appropriate data.
• Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes / procedures / systems.
• Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues.
• When required support line management with the implementation of changes in own work area.
• Undertake duties at a similar or lower level as required.