Maintenance Engineer £Generous + Call Out - Sherburn In ElmetMy client, an international business operating at the heart of the agricultural industry producing animal feed...
Location: S75 3UB
Salary: £45000 per annum + Benefits
Hours: 40 hours per week
Package Values: £25K - £3m
One of our large national facilities companies has had a need for a Quantity Surveyor arise within the water department of their business based around the M25. This role will offer you a diverse view on a range of packages in the southern region you will be able to provide cost and commercial ownership on multi trade design and build packages, to optimise the sustainable financial return possible.
If you consider yourself a diligent and professional QS that is looking for a permanent role that can offer you a fast paced, dynamic framework environment that allows you to see the packages throughout the life of any given project this role can offer you that. It can also offer you the chance to progress through the company and into senior status. If you are a Quantity Surveyor and values of works is important to you take a look at the list below and apply today.
- Manage day to day on a project basis, commercial risk effectively.
- Improve the profitability and competitive performance.
- Maintain high standards.
- Track divisional financial performances.
- Provide commercial input to new business proposals.
- Advise the project team on all contractual issues and matters.
- Deal tactfully with a wide range of people.
- Hold full responsibility for the negotiations, valuations and final accounts.
- HNC/degree qualified in Engineering, commercial management or business administration
- Experience with JCT and NEC type contracts.
- Knowledge of SOR contracts.
- Strong analysis and report writing skills with keen eye for detail.
- Resilient under pressure.
- Full valid driving license.
- Excellent presentation skills both written and oral.
We are currently looking for the above and more to find out how we can help get in touch with one of the team today.