Job Title: Business Analyst Location: Ettrick House, 37 South Gyle Crescent, Edinburgh, EH12 9EB Pay Rate: £17.56ph Contract Term: Temporary - Minimum 6 month contract -...
Job Title: Fraud Analyst
Location: Pitreavie - Dunfermline Pitreavie Business Park Queensferry Road Fife KY99 4BS
Pay Rate: £10.12 ph
Contract Term: Temporary - 6 month contract - Permanent prospects are high
Working Times: Working 5 days in 7 and every 2nd weekend shift hours range between 7am to 11pm.
• Full paid training
• Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
• Overtime and bonus incentives
• Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
• Instant access to online retail discounts
• Annual Bonus
Are you looking for a fraud job? This opportunity within the fraud division of Lloyds Banking Group, provides a stable income, regular hours, excellent temporary to permanent prospects and performance based pay rewards.
This Fraud Analyst (Fraud Advisor) opportunity puts you in the centre of customer service supporting new and existing customers with their complex fraud enquiries.
Working in a small team of 8-10 people and reporting to the Team Manager, your working day will involve assisting new or existing customers with their fraud concerns and enquiries. You will be providing fair outcomes and fulfilling customer needs at first touch using appropriate skills, personal judgement and decision making techniques to provide the highest level of customer service.
You do not need any formal qualifications to be a Fraud Analyst for Lloyds Banking Group. Your natural people skills and desire to go over and above to help are much more important in a role like this. So, just a good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the internet and an excellent telephone manner will make you a great fit for this position.
Experience in banking, or fraud is extremely advantageous for this role but if you're used to dealing with customers whether it is face-to-face or over the phone in any capacity then you have the potential to become an exceptional Fraud Advisor. You will be well looked after, Lloyds Banking Group are a fantastic employer who is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support, teaching you everything you need to know to settle into your role quickly.
Finding the right balance between your work and your lifestyle is really important but we know it is not always easy. As a Fraud Analyst for Lloyds Banking Group you will be working a range of shifts between 7am and 11pm 5 days out of 7 and every 2nd weekend. It is important that you are available to work shifts between these hours, but we are here to help you find a shift pattern that will fit around your personal life so do get in touch to discuss your availability.
Your place of work will be Lloyds Banking Group, Pritreavie Dunfermline in the KY99 area of Fife. The location is supported by great transport links so getting to work is easy via public transport with the added bonus of an onsite staff car park for those who drive. The workplace benefits from an onsite canteen featuring a Starbucks and communal breakout areas for all staff to use.
If you are looking to the future, then it is good to know that career progression prospects are extremely high with Lloyds Banking Group. They have been supporting customers, colleagues, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years and are renowned for taking high performing staff on into permanent roles.
The recruitment process starts with a behaviour based selection event. It is important that customers know that the people handling calls, enquiries, account administration and analytical duties can be trusted with sensitive and personal data and so a vetting process for candidates is in place. Part of this is ensuring that candidates have a clear credit and criminal record. Once you have passed this vetting process you have the chance to join the team and get started providing a professional and helpful service every time, for this bank's amazing customers.
• Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer fraud queries and concerns.
• Take ownership of customer fraud enquiries, solving them at first point of contact and consulting with the appropriate person or channel as required.
• Build long lasting professional relationships with peers to clarify facts, exchange information and assist each other in resolving enquiries.
• Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the banking group by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services you will provide and the values you can add.
• Demonstrate consistently Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviours.
• Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development.
• Support the wider team to ensure that performance standards and business objectives are met.
• Personally, contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and where customers feel valued.
• Show that you care about customers, utilising all feedback provided to understand and improve our customers experience, escalating any barriers which may hinder a seamless customer experience whilst taking ownership to move the customer as far along their journey as possible.
• Act with skill, care and diligence in providing services to customers, treating them sensitively, flexibly and responsively.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to manage own workload, thoroughly monitoring accuracy and delivery.
• Excellent communication - oral and written with the ability to confidently express ideas and opinions.
• Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge.
• Continuous improvement mind set, willingly adapting to changes in systems and processes.
• A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of Lloyds Banking Group's end to end goals.
• Ability to work unsupervised and deliver accurate, high quality work across multiple tasks in a timely fashion.
• Positive, approachable and engaging team player.
• Previous experience in customer service.
• Clear credit history & clear criminal record.
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to supporting you through excellent ongoing in-house training and personal support to compliment your own continuous improvement mindset and knowledge building endeavours.
There are a number of available positions so this role will be advertised constantly for the next few months providing plenty of opportunities for the right people to land an excellent job with an excellent company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.