Job Title: Business Advisor Location: Ettrick House, 37 South Gyle Crescent, Edinburgh, EH12 9EB Pay Rate: £9.00ph Potential performance based pay rise after 6 months ...
Job Title: Collections Advisor
Location: Pitreavie - Dunfermline Pitreavie Business Park Queensferry Road Fife KY99 4BS
Pay Rate: £10.12ph - Potential performance based pay rise after 6 months
Contract Term: 12 month contract - Permanent prospects are high
Working Times: Monday to Friday core hours 9am - 5pm
• Full paid training
• Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
• Overtime and bonus incentives
• Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
• Instant access to online retail discounts
• Annual Bonus
This role as a Collections Advisor (Customer Care Advisor) for Lloyds Banking Group is all about customer service, sensitivity and building a rapport with the customer to assist them in managing their mortgage repayments. If you are a natural people person who is great at talking, enjoys helping and can empathise with customers who may be experiencing financial difficulties then joining the community banking team of
Lloyds Banking Group may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Working in a small team of 8-10 people and reporting to the Team Manager, your working day will involve working with customers who may be facing financial difficulty, making informed decisions based on the unique circumstances and information given and providing suitable options for the customer. The key to this role is empathy, sensitivity and the ability to undertake meaningful unscripted conversations to facilitate positive customer experiences and outcomes.
Your place of work will be Lloyds Banking Group, Pitreavie Dunfermline in the KY99 area of Fife. The location is supported by great transport links so getting to work is easy via public transport with the added bonus of an onsite staff car park for those who drive. The workplace benefits from an onsite canteen featuring a Starbucks and communal breakout areas for all staff to use.
You do not need any formal qualifications to be a Collections Advisor, your natural people skills and desire to help find the best solution for both the customer and Lloyds Banking Group are much more important in a role like this so, just a good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the internet and an excellent telephone manner will make you a great fit for this position.
A strong background in customer service, telephone support, call handling or collections is advantageous but if you're used to dealing with customers whether it is face-to-face or over the phone in any capacity then you have the potential to become an exceptional Collections Advisor. You will be well looked after with Lloyds Banking Group, they are a fantastic employer who are committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support, teaching you everything you need to know to settle into your role quickly.
If you are looking to the future, then it is good to know that career progression prospects are high with Lloyds Banking Group. They have been supporting customers, colleagues, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years and are renowned for taking high performing staff on into permanent roles.
The recruitment process is conducted via a 30 minute competency based interview. It is important that customers know that the people handling calls, enquiries and account administration duties can be trusted with sensitive and personal data and so a vetting process for candidates is in place. Part of this is ensuring that candidates have a clear credit and criminal record. Once you have passed this vetting process you have the chance to join the team and get started providing a professional and helpful service every time, for this bank's amazing customers.
• To provide exceptional customer service to customers at the first point of contact involving meeting their needs in one call while seeking opportunities to extend and develop the relationship.
• Undertake meaningful unscripted conversations with customers to facilitate positive customer outcomes.
• Actively building a good rapport with customers looking to meet their needs by promoting suitable services and products.
• Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements.
• Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of Lloyds Banking Group by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services you will provide and the values you can add.
• Demonstrate consistently Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviours.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of all regulatory and compliance changes evidencing the ability to apply this knowledge whilst identifying customer needs.
• Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development.
• Support the wider team to ensure that performance standards and business objectives are met.
• Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and where customers feel valued.
• Carry out a range of processing tasks and handling of customer calls ensuring relevant productivity and quality measures are achieved for customers in line with Lloyds Banking Group specified process and procedures.
• Provide a high-quality service to customers comprising of handling calls and undertaking a range of processing tasks.
• Excellent communication - oral and written.
• Customer experience focused.
• Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge.
• Continuous improvement mind set.
• A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of Lloyds Banking Group's end to end goals.
• Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas.
• Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
• Positive and approachable manner.
• Motivated team player.
• Clear credit history & clear criminal record.
As a Collections Advisor for Lloyds Banking Group you will benefit from the support that helps you take ownership of your own personal development and training.
There are a number of available positions so this role will be advertised constantly for the next few months providing plenty of opportunities for the right people to land an excellent job with an excellent company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.