Job Title: Business Analyst Location: Ettrick House, 37 South Gyle Crescent, Edinburgh, EH12 9EB Pay Rate: £17.56ph Contract Term: Temporary - Minimum 6 month contract -...
Job Title: Customer Analyst
Location: Ettrick House, 37 South Gyle Crescent, Edinburgh, EH12 9EB
Pay Rate: £17.00ph
Contract Term: 12 month contract - Permanent prospects are high
Working Times: Core working hours 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday. (Flexible working & condensed hours allowed)
• Work phone & laptop issued
• Full paid training
• Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
• Overtime and bonus incentives
• Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
• Instant access to online retail discounts
• Annual Bonus
Step up your career and join Lloyds Banking Group, a retail banking brand who are dedicated to supporting all of their colleagues ambitions.
This fantastic opportunity within the Know Your Customer (KYC) division of a large, provides a competitive rate of pay, regular/flexible hours, a 12 month contract, excellent temporary to permanent prospects and performance based pay rewards.
As a Customer Analyst you will be in the centre of customer analysis carrying out a diverse range of tasks to review new customer accounts, evaluate high risk accounts and analyse new customer processes and policies.
You do not need any formal qualifications to be a Customer Analyst for Lloyds Banking Group. While a good working knowledge of the various rules and policies governing customer due diligence is desirable, you will be provided with two weeks thorough training to help you settle in to your role and learn the specific technical knowledge for Lloyds Banking Group.
Experience in banking, finance or accounting industries with a good knowledge of KYC requirements will be extremely advantageous for this role but your natural analytical skills, attention to detail, team working methods and productivity traits are also extremely important in a role like this.
Finding the right balance between your work and your lifestyle is really important but we know it is not always easy. As a Customer Analyst for Lloyds Banking Group you will be provided with a mobile phone and a laptop to assist with your role as well as the opportunity to work the core shifts 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday or opt for flexible or condensed working hours, helping you to fit your work around your personal life.
Your place of work will be in the EH12 area of Edinburgh. The location is supported by great transport links so getting to work is easy via public transport with the added bonus of an onsite staff car park for those who drive. The workplace benefits from an onsite canteen featuring a Starbucks and communal breakout areas for all staff to use.
If you are looking to the future, then it is good to know that career progression prospects are extremely high with this employer. They have been supporting customers, colleagues, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years and are renowned for taking high performing staff on into permanent roles.
The recruitment process starts with CV selection, but the entire process can take a couple of weeks as you will expect. It is important that customers know that the people handling calls, enquiries, account administration and analytical duties can be trusted with sensitive and personal data and so a vetting process for candidates is in place. Part of this is ensuring that candidates have a clear credit and criminal record. Once you have passed this vetting process you have the chance to join the team and get started providing a professional and helpful service every time, for this bank's amazing customers.
• To receive, analyse and fulfil the requirements of KYC/KYB (Know Your Customer/Know Your Business) in line with Commercial Bank CDD (Customer Due Diligence) standards.
• Gather the relevant documentation, investigate ownership and identify Politically Exposed Persons (PEP's) for risk management reasons.
• Ensure compliance with Lloyds Banking Group's policies, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements where appropriate implementing actions to protect the Lloyds Banking Group's business at all times.
• Daily assessment of Anti Money Laundering (AML) reports for potential suspicious activity.
• Interpret and analyse KYC data to understand the risk of the client to the business and make recommendation to senior management.
• Support as required, project activities in order to ensure they are all delivered effectively in line with key milestones.
• Adapt to and identify changes in systems, processes and working practices in order to achieve operational improvement.
• Ensuring that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory framework, operational risk framework and internal policies and standards.
• Provide support to the business banking team to update KYC documentation for entities such as limited companies, charities/non-profit organisations.
• Demonstrates compliance with risk policies, processes and measures.
• Awareness, application and mitigation of risk in everyday decisions; understanding the risk and escalate appropriately.
• Completion of regulatory risk training.
• Escalate any suspicious activities or transactions to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO).
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to manage own workload, thoroughly monitoring accuracy and delivery.
• Excellent communication - oral and written with the ability to confidently express ideas and opinions.
• Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge.
• Continuous improvement mind set, willingly adapting to changes in systems and processes.
• A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of Lloyds Banking Group's end to end goals.
• Ability to work unsupervised and deliver accurate, high quality work across multiple tasks in a timely fashion.
• Positive and approachable manner.
• Positive, approachable and engaging team player.
• Previous experience in KYC analytics, banking, finance or accounting,
• Clear credit history & clear criminal record.
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to supporting you through excellent ongoing in-house training and personal support to compliment your own continuous improvement mindset and knowledge building endeavours.
There are a number of available positions so this role will be advertised constantly for the next few months providing plenty of opportunities for the right people to land an excellent job with an excellent company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.