Blue Arrow are looking for a permanent Kitchen Porter, based in the Canterbury. The client is looking for someone who has a spark and is happy...
- the ability to carry out tasks quickly
- the ability to work on your own and use your initiative
- the ability to remain calm under pressure
- the ability to follow instructions
Your day-to-day duties could include:
- unloading deliveries
- organising the storeroom
- collecting and washing pots, pans, plates and cutlery
- getting pots, pans plates and cutlery back into use quickly
- washing and disinfecting kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls
- making sure kitchen equipment is properly stored
- removing and recycling waste from the kitchen
You'll help to keep a kitchen running smoothly by making sure everything is clean, tidy, safe and hygienic.You might also help with basic food preparation before the kitchen or restaurant opens.