I am currently recruiting a number of Administrators to work for a UK Leading Financial Provider in Cheltenham.The positions that I have available are to...
Administrator - Derby
Contract type: Temporary - 30th July - 31st October 2018
Hourly Rate: £9.83 p/h
Hours: Mon-Thurs (9:00-5:00pm) and Fridays (9:00am - 4:30pm) - 30minutes for lunch
We are currently looking to recruit an ADMINISTRATOR for our fantastic education client - University of Derby. You will be working as a key member of the awards and assessment office working alongside other administrators and the management team.
The role requires a well organised, versatile administrator due to the variety of tasks that will be expected of you.
- Updating and maintaining files
- Supporting with examination & awards administration
- Supporting and preparing assessment documentation
- Preparing paperwork and tools
- Dealing with queries
- General administrative duties - filing, faxing, scanning etc
About the person:
- Excellent communication and people skills, ideally with previous administration experience
- Good organizational skills, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong computer skills. (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Flexibility to work alternate weekends
- Ability to show initiative, be efficient and self-motivated
If you feel you meet the above requirements click apply today.