Monday-Friday (9am-5pm)Commercial AML Operations is responsible for ensuring the bank remains compliant with CDD standards and the Group Policy and legal requirements relevant to Anti-Money...
- To perform bank reconciliations for life and pensions business to a high standard, and to ensure Effective Level of Control and Group Minimum Standards are adhered to.
- To provide required reports and information to our customers within agreed SLAs.
- To correctly process incoming payments received via the bank within agreed timescales and SLAs.
- To perform any adhoc administrative tasks to a high standard, within agreed timescales.
- Contributing to the day-to-day activities of the team ensuring workloads are completed to the required standard.
- Performing bank reconciliations to ensure Effective Level of Control, within agreed SLAs and in line with GMS.
- Identifying any exceptions within the financial reports and investigating within required timescales.
- Providing reports and information to customers within pre agreed timescales.
- Responsible for recording own work position and completion of key controls on our daily controls report.
- Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with customers to ensure that mutual requirements are met, resolving issues and providing advice and guidance as required.
- Responsible for own development and completion of mandatory training. Increasing own versatility as well as supporting others through effective training.
- Be proactive in your own performance management, development and training. Arrange monthly GOAL meetings with team leader and ensure all paperwork is correct and up to date.
- Contribute to the team's overall efficiency by identifying and recommending changes to the way the team operates.
- Supporting other colleagues as and when required, displaying a "one team" approach.
- Consistently demonstrating the Group Values and Behaviours at all times.
- Maintaining stationery stock levels and performing archiving, ensuring adequate records are in place.
Key Capabilities & Skills
Risk, Compliance and Regulatory Management
Communication and Impact
Attention to Detail
High Numeracy Skills
Good communication skills
Basic IT Systems Knowledge
Good Working Knowledge of Excel