Customer Service Administrator Peterborough Start 12th February Hours - Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pmSalary £9.00 p/h 37.5 hours p/wLocation PeterboroughMy client in Peterborough is looking...
Start - 12th February
Hours - Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Salary - £9.00 p/h 37.5 hours p/w
Location - Peterborough
My client in Peterborough is looking or a customer service administrator who can join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is not a call centre environment and you will be working in a small team.
- Ensure high standards of customer service within the department.
- Process orders and queries within the agreed departmental standards. Work closely with the Customer Service Supervisor to ensure service levels are being achieved.
- Handle telephone, written and e-mail enquiries efficiently resolving problems and responding to internal and external customers in an informative and courteous manner.
- Operate all procedures and perform any tasks that might be reasonably expected to fall within the Customer Service areas of responsibility - or that might reasonably be expected to facilitate the easy running of the department. This includes sharing the workload of other members of the department when necessary.
- Respond to seasonal work-flow and assist in maintaining service levels.
Qualifications and Education
- Applicant should be educated to A' level or GCSE standard with business experience.
- Good level of computer literacy including Microsoft packages.
Language, Analytical Skills and Person Specifications
- Excellent customer service, communication and administration skills.
- Applicants should have good written and verbal communication and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Work to a weekly or daily schedule of priorities agreed with the Customer Services Manager. The applicant should have the ability to work independently and responsibly while reporting to and working closely with the Customer Services Manager.
Unfortunately if you do not meet the above criteria you will not be contacted.
Please apply to be considered for the role.