We are currently undertaking a project for our client. They are a locally based rail company that is currently upgrading their service and systems. To...
Start - Monday 19th February 2018
Location - Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Hours - Monday to Friday between 8.30am - 5.00pm
Salary - £8.45 p/h
My client in Peterborough is looking for experienced temporary administrators on a 6 month basis.
You will have a good work ethic and a background in administration. Unfortunately if you do not have the relevant experience you will not be contacted regarding the role.
- To work through reports highlighting discrepancies
- To meet departmental targets for output & quality
- To identify potential issues and be pro-active in identifying solutions
- Enter into written and telephone correspondence with customers and other areas in the business to resolve problems
- To maintain a high level of customer focus at all times
- To comply with relevant legislation such as the Data Protection Act
- To update systems and obtain the correct information from within the company
- To contact other areas of the business and third parties who fail to respond to earlier correspondence
- To liaise with third parties (IFA's, Solicitors, Banks, Insolvency Service etc.)
- Make sure that all line of business systems are used and updated correctly
Minimum of 5 GCSE's to include Maths and English C and above (or equivalent).
Strong customer service background
Call centre experience is an advantage
Good education background is an advantage
No large unexplained gaps in CV's
Provide education certificates
Have a valid proof of address dated within 3 months
Proof of NI dated within 6 months
Without these you will not be eligible for an interview.
You will need to be available for an interview and be available to start on 19/02/2018.
Please apply to be considered for the role!