Our client based in a city centre is seeking for:Rectifications Administrator Hourly Rate: £9.73 (Paid weekly) Business Type: Insurance & Wealth, Customer...
Start - ASAP
Location - Huntingdon
Salary - £9.05 p/h / £17,647p/a
Hours - Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
My client in Huntingdon is looking for a case administrator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. The candidate will need to have a strong administration experience in a varied role. You will need to be confident in using Excel.
Purpose of the role:
Provide general administration support across a number of areas within the business performing a variety of duties to ensure the smooth running of the function and providing a service to the community teams.
Must have Microsoft Excel experience
- Take responsibility for a wide range of delegated tasks including the maintenance and updating of key operational documents, registers, databases etc.
- Input, interrogate and maintain team performance data across the directorate.
- Deal with requests or enquiries using own initiative to reply or obtain further information, dealing with issues as appropriate
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and partners, including organising, servicing and taking minutes for meetings as required.
- Develop and implement administrative systems that support operational business
- Maintain filing systems, including those of a confidential nature, in a timely manner to ensure all working files are up to date and prompt and efficient retrieval of information can be achieved
- Develop positive relationships, including preparing for and receiving visitors, representing the organisation
- Collate papers and information
- Load case to OMS
- Check sources of information (Police, SS, DBS)
- Schedule appointments
- Manage staff diaries
- Manage room bookings
- Telephone contact with service users and other agencies
- Generate outline achievement plans
- Monitor attendance
- Prepare paperwork for breach
- Reception cover
- Maintain a database of partner points of contact
- You may be required to work in an alternative administration role time to time.
- You will be required to participate in staff rotation.
- Attend any training as and when required.
You will need to have a strong administration background in a varied role with a willingness to work. You will need to be accurate, efficient and professional at all times.
There is no on-site parking for this role.
Please apply for further information if you have relevant experience.
If you are not contacted it is because you do not have the relevant experience.